3.10.11

Writer's Block 1.25

I titled this 'Writer's Block 1.25' b/c 1.) I know I already have a post titled that 2.) I have a strong feeling that this will not be the last 'writer's block' post I will ever post.

So yeah, I gave my Grandma the book and she loved it -misspelled words and all:) I am so glad I did for so many different reasons. The only downfall is that ever since I gave her, her book I really haven't wrote that much. Especially on here. Obv. (which is abbreviated for obviously for all of you over 40 or not with it) I can say that I have been writing, like literally writing. I find that when I take a pen and place it to a piece of paper my mind opens up. The only thing that opens up on my computer when I try to write? New tabs leading to facebook, pinterest , and other bloggers (aka people that actually have something interesting to say and are fun to follow)

I don't know what it is about literally writing but it works for me although I have realized that this means it will take me oh, 45 years longer than I intended to write a book but hey there isn't an age limit on becoming an author right? I just realized I'm only 3 paragraphs into this post and all I see is black, white and red. I might need to start giving myself weekly spelling test b/c damn I am bad.  Ok back to the topic. I also want to say that I am writing more on my other blog which you can find here, seriously click this! Mainly because I wanted to keep this blog for writing only. I guess subconsciously though I had already given up on this blog and decided it was time to start a new one. Again I can't finish anythin...see!

But seriously, I do want to continue with this blog and I WILL (i will i will i will!!!) I just can't make myself write when the ideas aren't coming to me. Well what I should say is the ideas don't come to me when I'm at the computer. I have written in my notebooks but now it's just the task of getting it from the paper to the computer. And honestly I have soooooooooo much TV to watch on Netflix that I don't know where I will find the time to copy my work onto this blog ( I need to get a life, I know)

I am working on so many books. I know I should work on one. Focus on one but my brain does NOT work that way. I have so many different ideas, or life experiences that just can't be wrapped up in one book. Plus ADD is a bitch to control without meds (which turn me into a zombie hence why I do not take them) so I honestly can work on a piece for about 20-40 mins before I become distracted with something else.

Plus the 2 books that I'm focusing on well..I don't know what people will think about them. My fav is about my first job and I hesitate writing about it on here b/c well I don't want anyone from that place to read it....yet. The other book...well I know people will say I shouldn't write it but I'm going to. It feels so good to get it on paper and out of my body and mind. I need to write this to release it. Intrigued? Guess you'll just have to buy the book HA!

So that's where I'm at. I wanted to let all (5) of you know that I'm still here, and writing...just not on here. But I will (i will i will i will!). It's a goal of mine for this month. I do not want this blog to feel like the forgotten step child.

1 comment:

  1. oh girly if you could only see how much fun it is to read your blogs...it is like hearing you talk!! I want to read the book you mentioned but didn't say what it is about!! The work one, hmm, have I heard all the comments? probably not but I know how I would write about my work....keep up the good work, it doesn't matter if you write and it isn't on the computer!! as long as you are writing, and on paper counts!! perhaps you should have your editor or manager transcribe to computer for you???????????

    ReplyDelete