12.4.11

Unexpected Visitor

Well a few updates to give you all out there (Hi mom!) I got an email back from the director of the writing workshop; I'm going to be going to the first class and then we get to decide if the workshop is something I want to take. I'm very excited about it and hope this will be extremely helpful for me:)

Also last night I was awaken by our adorable (sarcasm, laying it on thick) puppy Stella at 3:25 am and could not get back to sleep. It wasn't because I wasn't tired because trust me I was yawning up a storm but my mind would not stop thinking about my characters that I have come up with for my book. I have all the main characters down and I was thinking about topics for chapters, or how to work them into the story line. Plus I'm having a hard time with how I want it to end. My mind would seriously NOT shut up though. I probably should have just gotten up and started writing but I didn't thinking I would actually go back to sleep but Evelyn Price (my main character) would not leave. I don't mind getting visitors, just not at 4 in the morning.

Oh! Tomorrow is our first book club meeting as well, I'm excited to meet the other girls and see what they thought of the book as well.  The movie is coming out this weekend so maybe our whole group will go see it!:) Although I don't know how good it will be with Robert Pattenson playing the main role.  Anyway, I think I'm going to go write about the Price family now.

No comments:

Post a Comment